|Sunday Night Open Mics|
1. Wild Rover Pub in Guttenburg, NJ. (7103 park ave)
10:30pm-last call (1:45am usually)
Musicians, poets, comics, and any other type of performance artists welcome! Good vibes and good times!
2. Muldoons-447 US Highway 46 Ledgewood, NJ 9:00pm-Hosted By Brian McLoughlin
3. The Mouse Trap-150 Rochelle Ave. Rochelle Park, NJ !
Phone : (201) 845-8727
|Monday Night Open Mics|
1. The Exchange, 106 E. Main Street Rockaway, NJ.
Phone: (973) 627-8488
2. The Crossroads 78 North Avenue Garwood, NJ. Phone: (908) 232-5666
|Tuesday Night Open Mics|
1. Greeks Tavern, Rt. 206 Andover NJ hosted by
Sign up 8 pm
2. PositiviTea Vegan Art Cafe 550 Bloomfield Ave.
Verona, NJ 07044
Phone: (973) 239-2020
Open Mic Nights - Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday nights
3. Open Mic night at Anthony’s Pizza restaurant 47 Park Place Morristown NJ, 07960
Every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 hosted by Bobby Knight & Jay Crafferty.
Phone: (973) 285-5464.
4. The Canal House, 47 Kossuth St. Wharton, NJ
Phone: (973) 361-0094
5. The underpass - Elmwood park NJ - Singer/songwriter. Acoustic open mic. 10:00 pm to 1:00-1:30. Phone: (201) 796-5060
6. The Palm Grill Morristown, NJ.
7. Hennessy's Tavern 191 Paris Ave. Northvale, NJ
with PoorBob & Doc Lane-Open Blues Jam
Phone: (201) 768-7707
8. Count Basie Theater Cool School 105-A Monmouth St, Red Bank NJ 07702
Day: First Tuesday of each month Start time: 7:30PM Hosted by: Mike Penny
The open mic night is hosted by the Red Bank Music Community, a local songwriters group. They hold weekly workshops each Tuesday except for open mic nights. Lights, amps, PA provided. The show is recorded and performers can get a free DVD of their set the following Tuesday.
9. Jiggs' Corner Music Saloon 1248 State Rt 23 Butler NJ 07461 Tues 8:00PM till 1:30AM Hosted by Jazzy Jan Loe
|Wednesday Night Open Mics|
1. Cutter's, 67 Morris Street Morristown, NJ 9:30 Till close.
Phone: (973) 644-4749
2. Southbound Cafe/Bar 1 Railroad Ave. Pearl River, NY (1/2 mile across the NJ border) 2nd, 3rd, and last Wednesday of each month. Acoustic open mic. Hosted by Copper Dalton with focus on singer/songwriters and Roots/Traditional music. website: www.southboundpr.com
Phone # 845 735 2903
3. Sarah Street Grill, Stroudsburg, Pa. Phone: (570) 424-9120
4. The Underpass - Elmwood park, NJ Open Jam - electric encouraged. All styles encouraged Phone: (201) 796-5060
5. Georges - Bayonne, NJ - Electric open Jam with Chaz DePaolo.
6. Sweeney's Irish Pub Acoustic Open Mic EVERY Wednesday Starts at 9:30 p.m.
33 Orange Ave, Walden, NY, Hosted By Sarah Morr
|Thursday Night Open Mics|
1. Tri-County Music and Arts at "The Studio of Long Valley"
Second Thursday of the Month at 8:00pm
62 E. Mill RdLong Valley, NJ
Register at 8:00pm Full PA, drums, amps.
donations for coffee, soda and water accepted. Jazz Jam Rehearsal at 7pm as opening Act
Tri-County Music and Arts, Inc. www.tricma.org
Phone: (908) 878-9135
2. Jiggs' Corner Music Saloon 1248 State Rt 23 Butler NJ 07461 Thurs 8:00PM till 1:30AM
Hosted by Jazzy Jan Loe
3. Werry's Pub Jam Night Route 209, Marshalls Creek, PA
4. The Mouse Trap, Rochelle Park 10:00 - 2:00 Phone: (201) 845-8727
5. Water Wheel Cafe, 150 Water St. Milford Pa Phone: (570) 296-2383.
6. CHARLIE'S DEN 1064 River Road, Edgewater, NJ 07020 8:30 - 11pm Phone: 201-224-5788 ACOUSTIC OR ELECTRIC
7. Krogh's, 25 White Deer Plaza Sparta, NJ Phone: (973) 729-8428
8. Savannah's Tavern 2770 Route 23 North, Stockholm, NJ 8:00pm to ??
Hosted by: David Hilla and Matt Fordney, Acoustic/Electric Open Mic.
Full sound and Drums! Phone: (973)697-6000
9. Airport Pub 9pm-1am Rt. 565 Sussex, NJ Hosted by Brian McLoughlin
Phone: (973) 702-1215
10. The Pattenburg House 512 Pattenburg Road. Pattenburg NJ. Open mic night is the first Thursday of every month.
Take Route 78 West to Exit 11, Route 173 W. Go around traffic circle and take second exit onto County Road 614/Pattenburg Rd. Pattenburg House is 0.8 of a mile down this road, on the left side of the road directly across from the firestation. The address is 512 Pattenburg Road.
|Friday Night Open Mics|
1. Acoustic Open Mic Night at Hope Baptist Church in Flanders,
New Jersey. The last Friday of every month starting in September 2010,
from 7:30 – 9:30
Hope Baptist Church, 50 Flanders Bartley Road, Flanders, NJ
For information – email@example.com http://www.hope-baptist.com
2. Kathy's Kove & Kafe' 5 East Washington Ave. Route 57 East Washington, NJ 07882
Each First and Fourth Friday of the month – beginning at 7 pm. Acoustic sounds only – sound system and mic provided. www.kathyskove.com
For more info:
Phone: (908) 689-6878 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. American Legion Hall Post 113, 510 Harrison St., Frenchtown, NJ (Hunterdon County)
Every Friday night from 8:30 pm to 12:30 am downstairs at the bar
Hosted by Mike Wojik (house drummer/percussionist if you need one)
30 minute slots: sign up when you arrive, but late slots go fast All styles welcome, originals or covers, electric or acoustic There is no cover charge, and the kitchen is open!
4. PositiviTea Vegan Art Cafe 550 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Phone: (973) 239-2020
|Saturday Night Open Mics|
1. The Meridian Lounge
in the Quality Inn Ledgewood (formerly Rossis in the Former Days Inn)
Open Mic hosted by Audio Garden Recording Studio
1691 US Highway 46 Ledgewood, NJ Phone: (973) 347-5100
Sign in at 7:30 - times are 7:30 - midnight
2. The Community Presbyterian Church, 145 Carletondale Road in Ringwood New Jersey. Hosted by Handmade Music. The church are the hosts, an outside volunteer group handles running Hand Made Music. Sign up begins at 7:30 pm and the performances start at 8:00 pm. For more info, go to: www.handmademusic.org
3. PositiviTea Vegan Art Cafe 550 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Phone: (973) 239-2020
|Back to the top of the Page|
This site Is Brought To You By Craypoe.com